Enjoy a visit to Asmundo Palace with its impressive view of Palermo Cathedral
5 (2 reviews)
The late-Baroque Palazzo Asmundo is the ideal place for visitors of all ages, a unique treasure chest full of history, art and unique collections. Keep an eye out for the interior stuccoes which were made by followers of Giacomo Serpotta, and be amazed at the frescoes painted by Gioacchino Martorana. If you're in Palermo, this is a sight you won't want to miss. If you're feeling hungry, the palace also houses the Asmundo Bistrò that serves the best dishes of the Sicilian gastronomic tradition – along with excellent wines from the territory – accompanied by a background of classical music.
What is included?
* Entrance to Palazzo Asmundo Museum
* Access to its halls and collections
* Privileged access to Asmundo Bistrò
* Tasting with wine and a stunning view (if selected)
* Tasting of typical Sicilian street food (if selected)
* Guide-escort to the Museum
Where it is
Asmundo Palace Museum, 3 Via Pietro Novelli